Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sandal Clarks!!

posted by: Adi

Do you ever heard a CLARKS sandal?? I also never heard the name before. Last 28 of August, i went to Alamanda with my beloved wife to find a replacement sandal for daily use as well as for Hari Raya celebration. My current sandal that cost me RM30 can't be used anymore. Anyway thanx for that sandal that have been serving me for several month even though i can feel the floor while wearing the sandal because of the lack of quality. My wife suggested that i should buy an expensive sandal so that my foot would not be painful anymore, so she bring me to CLARKS shop in Alamanda. Surprisingly, the price for a good CLARKS sandal costs me RM208 each. Wah.. very expensive haa.. But when i tried to wear it and walk, jump with that sandal, it is very comfortable and no pain anymore. So, i decide to buy the shoes even though no promotion or discount taking place (CLARKS rarely or never give discounts). Here's the picture of the very comfortable sandal.


No comments: