Saturday, February 6, 2010

a gold bracelet watch


inikah?
oh nopeeee
this one usually will be clip on my labcoat
well..scientist kan..
hahaha..love this!
even my sv love it..what else can I say..
the sv also suka pinksssss


hubby:can replace gelang emas mak2 datin la akn?
me:the reason I choose this lah!bijak tak?
we both suka..
kamu suka x?


notice my new duvet cover from IKEA
will try not to put more pink stuff in our bedroom..
kesianlah kat sang suami..hihi

anyway,
in last posting,
I prefer Guess but then bila pikir blk dgn diamond2 tuh..
risaunya kalo sebijik ilang..
melalk la pulak kan..
so to b safe..i choose MissSixty
santekkk jgk kan..

tp..kalau uol suka design Guess tu..
sila la beli..
i guarantee diamond tu x ilang..
sbb baru realize my spectacles was from Guess jgk..
and the diamond kat tepi2 tu x hilang pon..


xoxo,
cikaida




No comments: